TheJourneyman Electrician – Lighting Retrofit perform terminal and electrical service, equipment and system repair, maintenance, testing and installation tasks to a variety of customers and facilities. The successful candidate will have a consistent employment history, a high level of professionalism and maintain Colorado Controls reputation of providing a quality service and safety.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Positive customer service skills.
- Experience in lighting and controls a plus!
- Ability to take on responsibilities and be a team player.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Must show respect and cooperation to superiors.
- Candidate must be able to work 40-hour work weeks.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Ability to install lighting fixtures, control devices and troubleshoot
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, safety codes and local electrical codes.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures. Perform physically demanding tasks while conveying knowledge of basic/specialized tools and equipment throughout service job/work order process.
- Must understand and conform to Government/Local regulations and ordinances as well as any/all required Safety Guidelines.
Medical, Dental, vacation/holiday pay, Aflac, Legal/ID Shield and 401K with company match